We took advantage of the gorgeous weather last Saturday the 25th to spend the afternoon outside. I raked the leaves while the kiddos played on the swingset in the backyard. Once I piled the leaves up I called the kids over for our annual leaf pile jump! I didn't think we'd have enough leaves from our tree this year. Boy, did I underestimate! :)
Here are the kids with a big thumbs up, ready to go!
Ready, set, GO!!!
Smiles in the pile!
Thumbs up from Nate and a big wink from Mads!
My cute little leaves!
Where's Tater?
Find the Pickle!
Action shots!
It's raining leaves!
The kids continued to play in the leaf pile while I raked up the side yard. They had fun for over an hour!
Sundsay, October 26th was a crazy busy day by the time we got home it was pumpkin carving time!
Mads helped with the initial removal of the goo - but I don't think she took out more than two handfuls before she said it was too icky!
Nate wasn't going to help with goo removal, it didn't matter how much we tried to talk him into it!
Thinking about it...
EW! One finger in is all he would do!
So Daddy finished cleaning the goo, I placed the patterns, and Daddy carved.
Our finished products! Mads chose an owl, Nate chose the Superman logo and we have a small rose for Amelia!
Ready to light them up!
Three great looking pumpkins!
Happy Fall! It's almost time for HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment