Sunday, October 12, 2014

Additional August

Catching up with some August randoms!

Some special time with both kids on a coffee date:
 We held another garage sale this summer and Dash was helpful...  or he just napped.  ;)
 Madeline made me a BEAUTIFUL picture.  This is what she thinks heaven looks like.  Amelia and Honey are happy together and God is right beside them:
 That's a pretty neat cotton candy goatee there, Nater!
 Dash really loves to cuddle up on Mads' bed.  Must be the most comfortable spot in the house!
 Well...  maybe I spoke too soon!  :)
 Nater had another case of bronchitis.  We had to start some nebbies, but a popsicle makes it all better!
 Hmmmm...  how do I even caption this photo!?
 What a handsome little guy relaxing in the sun!

August just flew by!  I can't believe that the summer is over and the kids are back to school!

No comments: