Now on to our weekly recap!
Last Wednesday Nathan and I hung out at home while Maddie went to the sitter's to play with her friends. Nathan and I didn't do much, but I did take a picture of his "Oh!" face. I love when he makes this face like he's really taking in the things around him!
Thursday morning the three of us met up with Jen and Issac at the Menominee Park Zoo. We had a fun time walking around and Mads made friends with the turkey!
Discussing life:
Here's how Nathan took in the zoo:
Thursday was also Nathan's first smile. I love the crookedness! :)
Mads was giving it her best shot to get a smile for herself!
Friday night we went over the Jen and Karl's house for dinner and poker. Nathan took his turn showing off his poker face:
Saturday was a day at home. Mads, Nathan and I hung out around the house while Andrew was at work. Once Andrew got home he and Karl worked some more on pulling our bushes out. They're about half way done. These bushes are absolute beasts to get out, but the yard is looking so fantastic without the bushes!! I can't wait until the project is done, one more big item off of our to-do list!!
Nathan was pooped after watching his Dad work so hard... but he now likes his arms out of the swaddle, just like Mads did.
On Sunday we went up to Green Bay. Andrew helped build a deck off of Mary's back sliding door. While the guys were busy building Mads played with her cousins in the sprinkler!
You can't tell, but Mads is screaming "No Claire!!!" I don't know why, but Mads is still deathly afraid of sprinklers!
So Mads got out the squirt gun and held her cousins hostage!
On our way out of town Andrew wanted to swing by the Packer Pro Shop. Since it was the kids' first time to Lambeau Field (mine too, actually) we had to take the usual pictures. The kids with Lombardi:
and Mads with Curly Lambeau:
Monday was a bit different than the normal routine. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning so Andrew stayed with the kids while I went. So, he didn't leave for work until about 11 or so. Mads stayed home with Nathan and I and switched her sitter days to Tuesday and Thursday. We just hung out and stayed cool inside. We've found that Nathan loves his swing more and more now that he can see his friends above him and on his tray.
Yesterday Nathan and I were home alone so we started painting his bedroom. He was very excited to get rid of his white walls! :)
He was a good helper until he started eating the paint brush! (Don't worry, there wasn't any paint on it!)
That's it for my weekly recap. I do have to add this picture, though. I took it about an hour ago. Look how fantastic this smile is!!

Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
He has the sweetest smile!! :)
Do I see teeth in the "Thursday was also Nathan's first smile. I love the crookedness! :)" picture?
Post a Comment