Mads has been able to count for about a month or so. It started with a few numbers at a time, then she could reach ten by alternating every other number with us. Now she's able to do it alone! She just needs a reminder when she reaches "seven." I've wanted to get this amazing new skill on tape for awhile now, but whenever I bring out the camera Mads wants to see the baby on the back. I was able to sneak the camera in today while Mads was playing. You can see here that she's a bit distracted by her book which is why she says nine a few times after she's gotten to ten, but I think she's pretty awesome! We're so very proud of our big girl!!
1 comment:
Your kid's a whiz! Mine just carries around a calculator and hopes the teacher doesn't make her compute it long-hand. :)
Cute video!
Post a Comment