Mads also found a sweet walking stick amongst the leaves:
Then on Sunday we headed up to Green Bay to have a late Halloween party with Grandma Mamie, Aunt Jill, Claire and Nick. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We played a few games outside and took pictures of the cute kids! Bet you didn't know that Batman, Minnie Mouse, and a monkey all have something in common - Grandma Mamie! :)
Sunday night was also a very big night for Mads. She transitioned into her big girl bed!! She's done very well the last two nights and today during her nap. She hasn't gotten out of bed at all. She's such a champ! I think she just really loves her new bed. If you ask her where Maddie's bed is she'll point at it and say "My bed!!" I can't believe she's such a big girl!
Lils gave the bed her approval as well!
Well, that's the overall recap of the last week. I do have two other pictures to share, though.
I found that Mads has a love for The Price Is Right and she gets very excited when people "come on down!"
Chillin' on the stairs again, talking on the phone:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
3 comments:
All I have to say is cute girl and cute quilt ;)
Hey, Alice has those pj's too!
I'm loving Elmo peeking out from beneath the blanket in the last bed photo. Those pictures are too cute.
Holy leaves, Batman! I will have to bring Caden over!
Post a Comment