This will just be a quick entry with a few pictures. We didn't do much last week that warranted picture-taking, so I only have a few. I had Tuesday and Thursday off, both days were spent either doing laundry or cleaning. We were able to go out to lunch with Erin and Alice on Thursday, though, and that was very nice. On Saturday we met with Gramma Jackie and Honey for lunch in Madison. Later on Saturday night, about 5PM, I started feeling queasy. Andrew started feeling the same later that night. Turns out we came down with a 24 bug that kept us either in bed or on the couch most of Sunday. We are both feeling much better now!
Enjoy the pictures and thanks for stopping by!
Muscles!


Helping with laundry, AKA wearing Daddy's clothes :)

Saturday night we had a movie night. We moved the coffee table, threw down some blankets and pillows and Mads and Dad shared some popcorn.


Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment