Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wedding Pictures!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to post sooner but I was waiting until I could post a link to the wedding pictures. I figured you didn't want a post without pictures! ;)
We had an absolutely wonderful time on the 13th. It was great to share the day with so many wonderful people. We hope that you all had a good time too!
So, now for the pictures.... you can view them here. You will have to sign in to view the pictures. If you saw our engagement pictures online last year you probably created an account. If you can't remember your password click the "Remind Me" link and they will email your password to you. Once you sign in you will have to enter an Event Code. The event code is 1013JOSE ~ This is a different code than what is printed on the card that the photographer gave out at the wedding.
There are over 750 pictures. We hope you enjoy them. Come back and let us know what you think!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The photos are lovely! :-)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I especially like the glasses "fitting" picture. :)