Well, this last weekend has been a great one in the development of the baby. I've begun to feel kicks from peanut! They're pretty faint, but they are definitely there. Yesterday was actually a very busy day for peanut. S/he was up and kicking for most of the day while I was at work. There doesn't seem to be much of a pattern, I get kicks whether I'm sitting, standing, walking, etc. It's so nice to be able to feel the baby and not have to worry if things are going along okay. Four weeks is a long time to go in between doctor appointments when all you want to hear is the heartbeat and know that everything is okay! We actually do have a doctor appointment on Friday for our 20 week check.
That's right! We're half way through! Can you believe it?? We're also due for our ultrasound, but they couldn't get us in this Friday. I was really hoping they could, and then Andrew could have seen his peanut just in time for his big 30th birthday! Andrew will have to wait until next Friday though.
I heard that Aurora is possibly one of the hospitals that uses the 3D ultrasound. If that's true we will really get to see what this baby looks like! No more fuzzy side view pictures like my mom had with me! These 3D pictures are amazing how real they look!
I can't wait to show you pictures of peanut. Check back after Friday, September 14th. I will try to get the pictures scanned in and up on the blog as soon as I can!
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that things are going well. I am looking forward to the pictures. Is the Aurora hospital in Illinois or Wisconsin?
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment