Friday, March 23, 2007

Interview Updates!

Here is the long awaited post!
Andrew's interview on Tuesday went absolutely wonderful. He headed down to the office at 8:30 and didn't get back to Ryan & Barby's house from the interview until 5:30! His day consisted of touring the Oshkosh office and meeting the staff there, driving to the Ripon office and taking a look around and then heading to Neenah. In Neenah he observed some surgeries with one of the Ophthalmologists. Things went well and Andrew should be receiving a contract in the mail next week to look over!! Yay!! Great news! I will keep everyone updated on the contract and of course let you know when he signs and is offically employed!!
I also had an interview this week. I interviewed in Neenah and that went well too. They understood that we were waiting to hear about Andrew's job and I made sure to email them ASAP and tell them that we will be coming to the area.
So, now begins the housing hunt. Andrew and I were able to take a look at an upper level of a duplex on Monday. We've also been contacting someone who is renting out their two bedroom home! Our friend Ryan is going to take a look at it for us tomorrow and let us know how things look since we're stuck in Chicago. The lady sent us pictures and the place looks pretty sweet, so I hope Ryan's tour tomorrow goes well because then we'll have a place to live when we are employed in Oshkosh!
All of these plans make me so happy!! I was really stressing about what we were going to do after graduation if neither of us had jobs!!
Hope things are going well with everyone else! I will try to post good news about the contract next week!!

No comments: