Sorry for the delay in posting pictures. Andrew and I have had a busy time recently. My grandpa Pete did pass away on Friday, February 23rd. Andrew and I are so glad that we were able to get married while grandpa was able share the day with us. Without further ado, here are wedding pictures!
Andrew and I on our wedding day

Starting the ceremony

Andrew saying his vows

Andrew placing my ring on my finger

Pastor Mike blessing our marriage

The Kiss!

Grandpa Pete signing our marriage certificate

Andrew's sister Jill was our second witness

Andrew and I with my dad and stepmom

Andrew and I with my mom, sister and stepdad

Our sisters

My grandparents, Selma & Pete and Lucy

Cutting the Cake

Sharing the Cake

Our rings

Grandpa Pete & I
2 comments:
Nice pictures! I am really happy for you! Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures to my blog...Gabe still hasn't shown me how.
You have a nice looking family Drew. Its been a long time but I have thought about you many times. I remember Kristy and I interviewing you for optical and look at you today. I hope we can get in touch soon.
take care ... Barb
Post a Comment